I saw your Facebook announcement on my phone (so the picture was small), and I thought that each pair of feet represented a kid you already had. I kept counting your children, and no matter what I could only think of the three. Now I see the last pair is the baby's shoes!
I am so thrilled for you!! We are working on orchestrating our future home and practice and I love thinking of your families example as we pave our way. Your just lovely people. I can't wait to see one more of you running around.
9 comments:
YAY!!!!! Super excited for you!
How exciting! Congratulations to you!
I saw your Facebook announcement on my phone (so the picture was small), and I thought that each pair of feet represented a kid you already had. I kept counting your children, and no matter what I could only think of the three. Now I see the last pair is the baby's shoes!
Congratulations!
Congrats! What a cute way to post it too. Hope your feeling good :)
Congrats! You're such a great mom. Good luck getting ready for baby #4- keep us all updated.
Oh, how I love having a home full of children--we are so happy for you! Tanti, tanti auguri!!
Oh
terra!!
I am so thrilled for you!!
We are working on orchestrating our future home and practice and I love thinking of your families example as we pave our way. Your just lovely people. I can't wait to see one more of you running around.
yeah!!! what is your due date? we are pg together!!!
So excited for you guys!!!! Hope you are feeling well!!!
Post a Comment