Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Little Doll Turned Four

Audrey had quite the birthday. On the Sunday before her big day she had cake and ice cream with the extended family. Tuesday she woke up to decorations, presents and french toast for breakfast. Audrey loves her dollhouse, but she was wishing that she could change their clothes. Oh, I thought, she wants barbies. Somehow I was hoping we'd skip the barbies. But she had a princess barbie and really wanted a daddy barbie and a baby barbie. So, we have barbies now. She was spotlighted at preschool and came home with cards from her class and lots of goodies from her teacher. Wednesday she had a few friends over for a paper doll tea party. I had so much fun doing a girly birthday party. They were all so cute and sweet.









 


 
 

 

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh, she *is* a doll! What a fun party!

Petronella said...

Wow she is cute and fancy birthday party. Adorable!