Monday, September 15, 2008

Trip to Washington

The boys and I took a wonderful 10 day trip to Washington. My whole family was there (minus Jer and Steve--the in-laws). It was great to spend time with everyone and see old friends. We went to say good-bye to my brother Dean who will be serving a two year mission in Minnesota. We're so proud of him and hope he has a great time.
The boys had tons of fun since Grandma and Grandpa's house is a little boys' dream--5 acres, a mini-farm, a preschool (Paul got to sleep in the tree fort), a sport court, pool and playground. Too bad we had some cold rainy days spent inside. The following posts are a little picture re-cap.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! Your parents' place looks like a dream! I WISH we had someplace like that anywhere in our lives! Glad you had fun. I didn't even recognize Sam in the first couple pics, he's getting so big!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

love sleeping in the preschool!! lol! what a good time!

JandS Morgan said...

That place looks awesome. Who needs to go on vacation with a place like that. They must have a ton of energy to keep it up.

Amy said...

Oh I would have loved to see you guys! Glad you had a good trip though. Next time if you can give me a call and maybe we'll be able to meet up.