Thursday, April 23, 2009

Melt my Heart

Sam has one of those personalities that everyone loves. Really, everyone likes him. He's the favorite in nursery and I'm forever getting comments about how cute and sweet he is. He also knows just how to melt his mommy's heart.
The first night in his big boy bed was a rough one. Finally at 6 am I climbed into bed with him hoping that someone would get some sleep. He snuggled up next to me, wrapped his little arm through mine, patted my head and whispered, "Mommy, I love your haircut."
Today this was our conversation with is little head in my lap:
Sam: I gonna get you another present.
Me: What is it?
Sam: A birthday cake.
Me: Oh, I love birthday cakes.
Sam: Yeah. Mommy, you're my best friend.
He's such a doll. I just can't get enough of his cuddles.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

So sweet! I love when those moments happen! Hope you're feeling well!

Jamey said...

What a sweet boy! Thanks for sharing.

Tina said...

We just LOVE that boy!!! So cute!

JandS Morgan said...

What a sweet boy. That's the sort of thing that makes it all worth it.

Kathy Ricks said...

Sweet Sweet Sam - can't wait to see him!

Megan said...

He was always so cute. What are you plans? Does Jeremy have a job after his residency?