*warning* way too much personal information...
confession 1: today i peed my pants. i got up to go to the bathroom. paul was on the pot doing his business. i'd have to wait it out. but then the gagging started. oh no. i was holding in both ends. paul asked me to wipe him. i underestimated the smell and the bladder lost. i did make it just in time for the other end, though.
confession 2: i hate ironing. i avoid it at all costs. sometimes i just wear wrinkled clothes. i use the dryer if i have time. i have used my hairdryer as well. this week i even tried my flat iron. none of them work very well, but at least i don't have to pull out the iron, right?
10 comments:
WOW. That is a really brave thing to admit to! You must be pregnant and nothing is private anymore. ;)
Hope you have a better day!!!
LOL!!!!
Hello? How did I not know that you are pregnant? Congratulations!! I've been kind of out of the blogging world lately. Life is crazy! Anyway, I'm glad I came across the happy news and hopefully we can catch up soon.
I never thought about using the flat iron... it doesn't work, huh? That's too bad, I hate ironing too. I don't think anyone cares about whether or not my shirt is wrinkled. And, hey, we've all been there. There's no shame in a few PG confessions. Love ya!
Ha Ha-that's what pregnancy brings. It's amazing how when you really need to go, nothing and nobody better be in the bathroom, or else, you'll lose it because your bladder absolutely must empty RIGHT NOW! I feel your pain-I leak every time I sneeze unless I hold myself and cross my legs and try to let out the smallest sneeze possible, but who can do that all the time?
I hate ironing too. After a few hours of wear, the wrinkles usually relax anyway.
You are a funny girl!
lololol! you are soooo hilarious! and you have a lot of guts...cause i would be way too embarrassed to put that on my blog. i love it!
That is funny. I am glad to hear I am not the only one that doesn't like to iron. We need to get together soon. Spencer has fathers and sons this weekend and said that he wants Paul to be there too. It was funny that he just thought of it out of the blue.
so funny!
Post a Comment