Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tickled Pink

We're having a girl!

19 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you!!!! That is the best news I have heard all day!!!! Bring on the pink, purple, or all the other cute GIRL colors!!!! Congrats!!!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jamey said...

How exciting!!!

Trenda said...

Yay! Now you can shop for a cute easter dress! :)

KellyAnne said...

Congratulations, that is so great!!!

JandS Morgan said...

Yay, what exciting news. Now you can indulge all the frills and lace that I'm sure you've been holding in check :)

Darlene said...

You will absolutely love love love having a girl! Have fun shopping and decorating for this precious one. I'm so excited for you. Take care!

Aubrey said...

Yea congradulations! Girls are alot of fun.

Cam said...

I love having girls- they're so much fun. Congrats!

Cali said...

How fun! Congratulations, bella. Are your boys excited?

Hansen Family said...

A big congrats!! Girls ar so much fun to dress just a little pricey.:)

Kim-the-girl said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I can tell you, it has been SO much fun!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Yea, I am so glad. It is just really fun to have at least one of each. Can't wait for her to come.

Barney Family Blog said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun! i am so happy for you, and you know she is going to be way too adorable, cuz look what cute boys you have. Your in for it Terra!

missy said...

Yeah, that's so fun! You'll have to let me know how it is buying PINK!

Amy said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! I hope we follow your lead when we're ready.

KellyAnne said...

Wait what? YOu're coming up here?!

Kara said...

This is awesome news!!! Soooo excited for you!

Jules said...

You are going to have so much fun with that little girl.