






Highlights from Halloween '09:
Seeing the witches at Gardner Village
Making costumes and a Halloween tutu
Picking pumpkins with kid-sized wheelbarrows
Snow
Winning second place in the Chili Cook-off
Sam clutching his candy bag with a death grip
Eating spaghetti and eyeballs for Halloween dinner
Paul running to every house during neighborhood trick-or-treating
The Utes (barely) beating Wyoming and Jer missing the game to be with the fam
The boys playing their parts as robots or Samtron and Paultron
Our sweet little flower sleeping through her first Halloween
5 comments:
You are a Halloween inspiration! I love the update! Your family is so sweet!
Love the pictures, and the tutu is too cute! You have always had a great talent of making a holiday meal extra fun for your kids. An inspiration indeed!
I love this post--you made me feel at home as I read this. You are such a wonderful mother.
Looks like a good time. Very cute kids.
2nd place! My chili is unstoppable! I love the boys costumes. You are amazing. And little Audrey is just beautiful. Your speghetti and eye balls looks yummy!
Post a Comment