She is GORGEOUS!!! She definitely looks like she fits in your family too. I'm curious how the boys are adjusting... thanks for the pictures! We're all dying to see more of this beauty!
Oh my gosh, she is a girl version of your boys. Those darling puppy dog eyes and all. AHHHHH! I can't believe you have a GIRL! Thank you so much for the pictures...I keep checking to see if I can get a peek of a girlie Gerritsen....and what a treat she is. thank you so much for sharing your birth story, it was so sweet and incredible. I think you are such a strong and amazing person!
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I think that she looks like you!
She is beautiful!
She is GORGEOUS!!! She definitely looks like she fits in your family too. I'm curious how the boys are adjusting... thanks for the pictures! We're all dying to see more of this beauty!
Oh my gosh, she is a girl version of your boys. Those darling puppy dog eyes and all. AHHHHH! I can't believe you have a GIRL! Thank you so much for the pictures...I keep checking to see if I can get a peek of a girlie Gerritsen....and what a treat she is. thank you so much for sharing your birth story, it was so sweet and incredible. I think you are such a strong and amazing person!
She really is beautiful, and I think she looks like you too! Wish I could see her. Congratulations- can't wait for more pictures.
How fun!! she is so cute!
Post a Comment