Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We've been busy, busy, busy:
decorating
making a gingerbread house
shopping for the angel tree
listening to Christmas music
baking treats and making cocoa
drinking egg-nog
co-hosting a neighborhood sing-along
going to zoo-lights
hosting Christmas Eve dinner (aka Jesus Supper)
cooking our first turkey with stuffing and a lamb
wrapping presents
opening presents
playing with new toys

It was a wonderful Christmas! My new camera didn't fit in my stocking, so Jer got me one. Now I'm learning how to use it...which means lots of pictures to post. I also got photoshop, which I have no idea how to use, but I'm excited to figure out.

2 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

A good busy. And cute cute cute kids. Also, I love the wrapped bike on the Paul's birthday. Too funny!

Aubrey said...

A new camera? I am so jealous. Love all the pictures. Your kids are darling- they all look like you!