



Forget B-day, Friday was P-Day at our house. P for Paul of course. It was a day filled with Paul's favorite things. The morning started out with pancakes and presents. Green decor abounded. Dad met us for lunch at MacDonald's. Then on to Mom's surprise--an hour of free play at Gymcats. We headed home for naps and quiet-time and then got ready for friends to come for a pajama party. We made teddy bears, built a fire, roasted marshmellows, ate smores, drank cocoa, opened presents, played sleep dance and flashlight charades. Thanks to all who celebrated his special day with us!
2 comments:
That sounds like one awesome party! I'll have to call you for ideas the next time I'm ambitious enough to have one... :)
Wait... you MADE teddy bears?!? How does THAT work?
I love how you wrapped Paul's bike! Very cool.
Sounds like a great P-day. You always make great parties!
Post a Comment