A family in our ward has two nephews adopted from Haiti. Here's a little video they made to let everyone how to donate to the relief efforts. Please help if you can!
Thank you so much for posting that and giving us all the opportunity to know what to do! Thanks for you comment on my blog, it was so nice to hear from you! I however and not quite sure what your talkin about because your pictures look bright and beautiful. The ones of the boys jumping I lightened up on Adobe and put a sharp action on them. They have SO many free downloadables to edit photo's. Even Picasa that we use for our picture organizer can do editing to help you lighten and add effects and make collages. Try it out and let me know how it goes. It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have, unless you have indoor studio lighting your pictures will look dark. Photography require SO much light. Your baby girl is so darling, and I cannot believe that Sam actually pooped on the table and on some toys. WOWIE!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for posting that and giving us all the opportunity to know what to do! Thanks for you comment on my blog, it was so nice to hear from you! I however and not quite sure what your talkin about because your pictures look bright and beautiful. The ones of the boys jumping I lightened up on Adobe and put a sharp action on them. They have SO many free downloadables to edit photo's. Even Picasa that we use for our picture organizer can do editing to help you lighten and add effects and make collages. Try it out and let me know how it goes. It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have, unless you have indoor studio lighting your pictures will look dark. Photography require SO much light. Your baby girl is so darling, and I cannot believe that Sam actually pooped on the table and on some toys. WOWIE!
Post a Comment