Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Story of a Boy

This is the story of a boy,
a very cute boy, who peed and pooped in a diaper.
Then he peed and pooped on the floorand the walland the tableand his bedand various toysand finally the toilet.
Way to go, Sam!

6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Yay! Congrats Sam! (and of course congrats to mom too!)

Carrie said...

What a fun post - I love it!

KellyAnne said...

Good news! Hang in there, there may still be rough days ahead. Enjoy it while you can!
Isaac potty trained SO easily once he decided he wanted to. I thought I was so lucky. But every once in a while his potty issues still make me want to tear my hair out!
Hopefully your experience will be smoother than mine. :)

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

love love love this post!! such a cute way to present such a crappy (ha!) subject.

Tina said...

Yay for Sam! Good job buddy!
Love your post about it....the pictures are fun!

Jules said...

How mnay faces can that kids make. So funny!