



Audrey started sitting up on her own, well today, actually. She's been close for a week or so now but today she really seemed to get it and sat for several minutes before toppling. She can fold herself in half and then sit upright. Oh to be that flexible! The boys started sitting up at this same age as well. And check out those eyelashes. She got ones to die for--just like her brothers. Lucky.
9 comments:
Her eyes are just gorgeous! I bet you are just loving having a baby girl around!
Wow, those ARE long eyelashes! I bet all the other girls are going to be jealous. She is so pretty! And I love her pj's.
Your kids all have the prettiest eyes. She is a doll!
wait! what? sitting already?
and holy cow, here eyes are beautiful!
What a sweet little girl. I wish I could see her! She does have beautiful eyes. Molly has those same jammies!
Your pictures look awesome Terra! And what a cutie!!
Oh, she is adorable. She is pretty!
wowie, she is remarkable. BEAUTIFUL. She looks just like you. What a lucky lucky girl!
Her eyes are so blue! I can't wait to see her!!!!
Post a Comment