We had wonderful Easter weekend. My mom flew in on Wednesday for spring break. The kids are always throughly entertained when Grandma comes to visit. We got probably our biggest snow storm of the season as well, so the egg hunt has been postponed. Friday night two of my brothers and my sister-in-law drove down. Then Saturday morning my sister and her family came over. We had a great time watching conference, doing a small indoor egg hunt, eating lots of food, dying eggs and just being together. Sunday I hosted Easter dinner. It was delish! If you want details you can visit my new recipe blog (still under construction). Jeremy surprised me with some lovely flowers on Easter morning. The kids loved their baskets, even Audrey, and especially all the treats. Happy Easter!
Holy cute in the little boy blazers. I loved it! Your incredible...you hosted an easter feast! I don't know why cooking for the masses terrifies me but it truly does just that! Way to go!
6 comments:
love the little suits. Happy Easter.
Your kids look SO adorable!!! That is a HUGE snowman and how fun to host Easter... I bet everyone had the best time!
I love your kid's adorable expressions!! Looks like you were a great host for Easter, the setup looks awesome!
Holy cute in the little boy blazers. I loved it! Your incredible...you hosted an easter feast! I don't know why cooking for the masses terrifies me but it truly does just that! Way to go!
Oh my gosh ... I am loving the Easter outfits!!
How stink'n fun!
So fun!! That snow man is the biggest I've ever seen!
Post a Comment