Audrey will be 7 months old tomorrow. How the time flies! Our little girl is quite sensitive (hence her nickname of Princess Pea.) She's doing a little better with solids, but we're still easing her into them. She is finally sleeping better. She can sit, roll over and scoot backwards on her belly and in a circle, but does not like to be on her knees. She laughs more often now and has a funny sense of humor--by funny I mean quirky. The strangest things make her laugh like Paul saying "the bus has guts" or a ball or balloon bouncing. She loves to feel different textures--fabrics, hair, rugs and the like. She's also developing a strong attachment to mommy and can work herself into quite a tizzy if I leave the room. Besides being beautiful, she's a sweetheart and we all just love her to pieces.
3 comments:
Oh she is beautiful! Time DOES fly... 7 months already?!?! I'm so glad your enjoying her.
such cute pictures! time does fly! she's getting sooo big!
Thanks for the photos
Post a Comment