Sunday, May 23, 2010

apronstrings and me

So I haven't been blogging much lately. I've been focusing more on doing things for myself. Last week I picked up some new books at the library--a long overdue indulgence. This weekend I got my hair cut--like a real haircut, at a salon--and I ordered new makeup We did some spring cleaning--always therapeutic--and all the closets are cleaned out. I've also been working on my cooking blog--apronstrings--check it out. I'm making attempts at exercising--not my forte, but feels good to be taking better care of me.

4 comments:

KellyAnne said...

Awesome awesome! I am excited about your cooking blog. I'll be visiting it often. As for taking time for yourself, it's nice to know that can happen again at some point. Right now it only happens a few minutes at a time here and there if I'm lucky! :) I'm sure you understand. Enjoy your me time!

Travis and Heather said...

That is wonderful! I have loved reading and keeping up with all those amazing mommies of three and seeing how they do it and keep it all happy and together. You always have wonderful ideas, I love the pictures of your kids, WHAT HAPPENED to SAM? He is incredibly expressive and funny. What a doll.

Cali said...

Good for you to take care of you as well as your family. Enjoy some good reading!

I've been keeping up with this blog, and have tried and loved several of your recipes without even thanking you (how rude of me!)! Thanks for sharing all of your cooking expertise with us...I love learning from you in all ways.

Aubrey said...

Good for you!! You deserve it. These days I count sitting on the couch for more then 3 minutes 'me' time. It was so good to see you and Jules the other day. I miss you guys! I wish we could get together more often. Your kids are darling.