Saturday we went to the Granite community breakfast and parade--the kids loved it so much that they had their own parade with the neighborhood kids a few days later. We enjoyed perfect weather with temperatures in the upper 70s. For dinner we celebrated our niece Addison's birthday. Then it was home for baths, pop-its, sparklers, a fire, and fireworks shows from afar. We had great fun with my brother Carl in town and mostly just enjoyed time as a family, except that Jer had three emergency calls over the long weekend. It's then that I wish we lived closer. The highlight of the weekend for the kids was candy for sure.








4 comments:
Paul is getting so big! He really looks like a little man. No more baby cheeks :(
Audrey is simply GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how grown up those kids are getting! Miss you guys like crazy!
I love Sams hair in that last pic... what fun! My kids love the fourth also. They've been planning a parade of their own, too. They decorated their wagon with red, white and blue flags. They even made bracelets and wrote poems to hand out to people. Now I've just got to get my courage up to take them around the neighborhood. :)
Super cute blog and your kids are adorable!... like you :)
Post a Comment