Paul officially graduated from preschool. He had a great year and learned a lot and especially improved (or finally gained) his drawing and writing skills. His teacher didn't re-test him at the end of the year since he already surpassed all the requirements in February. He was more social this year and had an easy time making friends (mostly with the girls, so I hear). He's very ready for Kindergarten.
Paul finished T-Ball with his cousin (or 2nd cousin) Isaac. I think he got a little bored of it toward the end. Usually he tried to bat last so he could run the bases without stopping. He can hit pretty well without the tee though. He's excited to do soccer next.
Audrey is crawling and pulling herself up onto everything. She loves to stand, but gets stuck often. She's eating lots of solid foods and sleeping through the night. She can say "dada" but only says "mama" when she's sad. She can clap and wave on command. She's becoming much more opinionated and likes to scream. She also does an adorable fake laugh that hopefully I can get on video soon. I can't believe she'll be 9 months old next week--she's growing up too fast!





4 comments:
Wow! What fun! I can't believe she'll be 9 months either!!! That's incredible! She is gorgeous, of course. I wish I could see these cute kids of yours growing up. Miss you.
Great pictures!! Love the t-ball one. I have not seen Jayson's picture in a long time.
She's simply too beautiful!
I miss your kids so much! I'm glad we get to see you in a month. I want so squeeze little Audrey! Your a great photographer with your new camera. Good job!
Post a Comment