Thursday, October 28, 2010

There She Goes...

Audrey took her first steps about 2 weeks before her 1st birthday. Every once in a while she would walk across the room or to someone or something, but only when it was her own idea. In the last couple of days she's been walking full-time, with very little crawling, so I can officially say she's walking! She hardly ever falls and can turn around or in circles as well (probably because she's so cautious and has spent lots of time mastering her skill). Since I don't know how to get videos from the camera to the computer, here are some pictures. (Maybe if you scroll really fast you can see her on the go).

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

SO cute! And I love her sweater!

Ty & Em said...

your little girl is seriously adorable!!!

Natalie said...

That is so exciting!!! She is so darn cute!