

Halloween at our house this year was lots of fun and easy-going. The boys were really looking forward to it. Paul wanted to be something scary this year. Sam woke up and yelled, "Halloween!" We went to Paul's elementary school parade. Sam laughed at all the costumes. They wore their costumes most of the day and we tried some makeup and colored hairspray--just to mix it up a little. We carved some pumpkins. I served a trick or treat dinner--meatloaf cupcakes with yam/mashed potato frosting and green jello as the drink. It was pretty fun. Although the boys were determined not to be tricked or scared by anything. We went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and then I took the boys to the other neighborhood in our ward. They loved every minute of it and the weather was quite pleasant. It was a great Halloween!
4 comments:
Halloween is so fun when you have little kids to help celebrate it with! I'm glad the snow held off until today! Happy Halloween!
You always do such fun and festive things with your kids. Love the costumes. :)
You are so creative! I bet your kids will always remember dinners like that. Kids make Halloween so much fun, love the kids costumes they looked very scary (and cute)!
Great job on the face paint! Your dinner looks really yummy. I'm sure your kids loved it!
Post a Comment