Paul started 2nd grade last week. His teacher is Mrs. Gill and I have yet to meet her or see his classroom. The past could years we've had to go earlier to school to meet the teacher and such, but being in 2nd grade this year he just got on the bus Monday morning and was gone. It was weird for me. He had trouble sleeping the night before in anticipation of the first day. He seems to be having a great time so far. We're still adjusting to the school routine though.
Sam started Kindergarten today. Last week when Paul started he was up before me all dressed with his backpack on and so excited. Today he was pretty nervous, but I think he will have a great time and do a great job. His teacher is Mrs. Broderick and he is in the afternoon class.


1 comment:
I remember when I started kindergarten I got all ready the first day of school for my brothers and was SO disappointed when I learned that I didn't start until the next week! Can you believe how grown up your kids are getting?!?!? Its crazy and exciting all at once.
Post a Comment