We took advantage of my family being in town and had Aaron blessed the day after Paul's baptism.
I remember when Paul was born, it seemed like such a big deal to pick his name. I felt a little overwhelmed about the responsibility. When I was young I had lists of names for my future kids--none which I have actually used. But the funny thing about naming my kids is that the name almost seems to pick the kid. Plus I never factored in having a husband with a different taste in names than me!
Anyway, I'm not sure how we decided on Aaron's name. I know I picked it out and it just seemed to fit. It means "mountain of strength" which I love. His middle name, William, is after Jeremy's dad.
1 comment:
We were thinking about trying to wait until Jonas' baptism to do Abe's blessing, but it felt like too long! I love Aaron's name and middle name, very strong. It never ceases to amaze me how much pressure I feel every time we need to name a baby! Kind of strange we're done now!
Post a Comment