Aaron is 6 months old! I spaced scheduling his check-up, so I'll have to post his stats later. But he is a champ eater and sleeper. He loves his solids and eats a lot of them now. He usually sleeps from 10 pm to 8 am, plus takes 3 naps. He can sit up and loves to play toys--especially noisy ones. He seems very perceptive of sound. At church once I was in the mother's lounge nursing him and he could hear some kids playing on the microphone after sacrament meeting. He was laughing so much. He thinks lots of sounds are funny and loves to try to sing. He was even humming along to Jeremy's phone on vibrate the other day. He loves baths and water. He's a happy and fun baby.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
I'm not sure I've ever been loved so adoringly as I am by my Aaron. Every morning he greets me with a big kiss. Sometimes he grabs my face and gives me a cheek hickey. Whenever I walk into a room he is all smiles, coos, and wiggles. A couple Sundays ago he discovered me leading the music at church. He was so excited to see me and I was so distracted by his reaction that I got off-beat. I sure love that he's a mama's boy, except of course when we need to leave him with a sitter.
Aaron is 6 months old! I spaced scheduling his check-up, so I'll have to post his stats later. But he is a champ eater and sleeper. He loves his solids and eats a lot of them now. He usually sleeps from 10 pm to 8 am, plus takes 3 naps. He can sit up and loves to play toys--especially noisy ones. He seems very perceptive of sound. At church once I was in the mother's lounge nursing him and he could hear some kids playing on the microphone after sacrament meeting. He was laughing so much. He thinks lots of sounds are funny and loves to try to sing. He was even humming along to Jeremy's phone on vibrate the other day. He loves baths and water. He's a happy and fun baby.
Aaron is 6 months old! I spaced scheduling his check-up, so I'll have to post his stats later. But he is a champ eater and sleeper. He loves his solids and eats a lot of them now. He usually sleeps from 10 pm to 8 am, plus takes 3 naps. He can sit up and loves to play toys--especially noisy ones. He seems very perceptive of sound. At church once I was in the mother's lounge nursing him and he could hear some kids playing on the microphone after sacrament meeting. He was laughing so much. He thinks lots of sounds are funny and loves to try to sing. He was even humming along to Jeremy's phone on vibrate the other day. He loves baths and water. He's a happy and fun baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ehlana and I are loving the cute pictures. I can't wait to see him. I wonder if he will be scared of me?? The mamma twin.. :)
Oh he is adorable! I think Bolton was my first babe to love me so much. He's still my sweet little buddy. Its nice to be so loved. :)
Post a Comment