Aaron's first Easter basket:
"What's this?"
"Looks good."
"Yep, it's good."
Rolling around in the jumbo ball:
All dressed for church:
How they really feel about it:
We planted our orchard! (in the background) Although it looks like a bunch of sticks in the ground, we have 34 fruit trees--mostly apple, a few cherry, peach and pear, and one apricot:




2 comments:
Oh I LOVE everything about this!! First of all, your kids are so cute. Next, I saw that ball thing at Costco and thought my kids would LOVE it! And finally, we are dreaming about planting an orchard... hopefully we will find a house with some land in CA and we can be there long enough to see the fruits of our labors. :) I'm so excited for you!!!
Wow, I love that you have an orchard! Brian and I were actually talking last night about finding a place with more land in a few years. We would like to have more fruit trees and a place for a garden. i think it would be fun to someday get chickens and a cow or two, but Brian isn't on board with that yet.
As always, your kids are adorable. I love the Easter pictures!
Post a Comment