We had all our typical fun swimming, boating to the marina for ice cream, waterskiing, kayaking, water-sliding, digging in the sand, playing games and eating treats:
Jeremy made lizard leashes and took the kids lizard hunting. They caught one big one and a few small ones:
On the last day when we were just about packed up Jer decided to go on one last waterski run. Unfortunately he got hit in the face with the waterski. He was pretty bloody when they pulled him out of the water and I'm glad I wasn't there for that. Once the bleeding stopped he had a pretty jagged gash on his nose and I superglued it as best I could. One side was more swollen than the other and we debated whether or not to have someone set it or take him to the ER. He could feel the bones grinding if we touched it, which was making him nauseous. Typical Jer rested for a few minutes and then finished packing up and drove us home. His gash kept bleeding though.
The next day he woke up to this:
Another year of great memories!














1 comment:
Aaron looks like he had so much fun! So cute.
Post a Comment