Monday, April 9, 2007

My Blog

So, I read two books in Book Club that I loved and they were both by LDS moms of little boys. One has a B.A. in English from BYU. So they inspired me to "keep up on" my writing, of sorts. Since I don't have a fabulous story to tell I decided to just start a journal-ish musing online. And here it is. Enjoy.
To start, I'll list some things about me:
I was born Terra Spencer (my middle name, Jean after my grandmothers, was added later) on April 29, 1981 in Tacoma, Washington. I am the oldest of 5 kids. I am married (and have been for almost 5 years) to a fabulous husband. I live in Forest Grove, Oregon while my husband is finishing his last year (yippee!) of Optometry school. I LOVE being a stay-at-home mother of two very cute, smart and fun little boys. I have a B.A. in English from BYU and I have worked as a tutor and a technical writer. I dream of one day being a published children's book author and getting my master's degree. I love reading, chocolate, the color pink,
flowers, clothes, decorating and crafts, cooking (but not so much baking), vegetables, music (I've played the piano, harp and clarinet), organization, wind storms, and my family. I dislike sports, laundry, being woken up, bad smells, and clutter. (I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now).

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

This is awesome. I'm glad to be able to keep in touch.

Devin said...

Lucy loved watching tha video of Paul! Send us another!