So today I'm 26. I decided, though, that I like getting older. I think I'm getting wiser and less uptight. Also, I've always had a young-looking face, so maybe now less people will think I'm a teenage mom. :)
So Jeremy told me quite awhile ago that my present was the best he's even gotten me. I had a few hints: it was progressive, the price and that people at school knew about it. It wasn't furniture, it wasn't for the kitchen, it wasn'tclothing...I was pretty stumped. Anyway, he gave it to me last night (I was surprised it wasn't sooner!). And he had the children's book I wrote (Grandpa's Chair) illustrated (in watercolor) by a girl in his class and bound into a book. It was amazing! I love it. I read it to Paul and Sam and they both loved it. Sam even smiled at every page. So, I'll try to post a link to the book if I can.
Grandpa's Chair
When I asked Paul what he was getting me for my birthday he kept saying "a black truck." (which is what he got for Christmas.) So cute.
It was a great birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment