Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Muddy Pumpkin Patch

We took our third annual and final trip to Lake View Farms Pumpkin Patch on Saturday when there was a brief break in the rain. It was very muddy! We rode the train out to the pumpkins and were amazed at the many colors this year. We rode the boat back and visited the animals. Paul seemed to have a lot of fun, especially walking through all pumpkins and vines. Sam just liked being outside. We are really going to miss some of our family traditions and of course the beautiful Oregon farmlands.
We then went to the ward Chili Cook-off and Carnival. Paul was old enough to play the games this year and it was fun to watch him. Sam is starting to be more aware of strangers and for the first time was not happy wandering the halls with his favorite babysitter (well, we've had her once, but he usually adores her). It was a fun day.

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I might have to stop visiting your blog until you move. I miss Oregon so much! Looks like you had a great time. Way too much fun with the mud!

Tina said...

Looks like you all had a great time. We are so excited to see you all in a few weeks. Your kids are just so cute. Can't wait!!!!

KellyAnne said...

I'm so glad you went to the pumpkin patch, and so glad you posted it on your blog! I miss doing that. I think there are pumpkin patches here too, but I have such great memories of our Oregon days,like Kim said.
And your boys are adorable!

Lisa said...

Hey Terra!

My sister in law Kami Balls gave me your blog account!

I have a blog account but only have dial up for internet, so pictures are near impossible and I simply don't use it.

I see you have 2 adorable boys! You are living in Oregon, but are moving? Where to?

John and I live in Bonney Lake, WA. We have been in our house for about 2 years. We have a 19 month old son named David and are expecting a daughter in Jan 2008.

It has been so long since we have talked, there is so much to catch up on.

When and where did you meet your husband? Where else have you lived? I'd love to get all the updates since we last spoke.
You can email me at jlyve@hotmail.com.

Take care,

Lisa Lyver

Kina and Nathan said...

you have been tagged. see my blog!

Very cute family picture! It totally just reminded me of the fall with the pumpkins and colors. We didn't get much of one here in Canada. In fact, it snowed last night. I'm not quite sure how i feel about it yet. :)