Friday, October 12, 2007

Sam is Eight and Great

Sam turned 8 months old this week. I can't believe how fast time goes and how big he's gotten. He's such a cute boy, has a very pleasant personality and is a wonderful addition to our little family. Her are a few fun facts about Sam:
*He just cut his third tooth*He crawls super fast now and is starting to get into things*His latest trick is to pull himself up to stand on anything he can reach*He giggles when I put baby powder on his bum*There isn't a baby food he won't eat*He's quite a mama's boy, but he's not clingy*He's pretty good at entertaining himself and will sit and play with a basket of board books or toys*He loves to go outside*He's the easiest baby to put to sleep--just lay him in his crib with his binkie and blanket, turn out the light and shut the door*He always pulls off his socks and chews on them*He loves to splash in the bath*He's learning to clap and wave bye-bye*He likes to sing and talk to himself*When he wakes up he grabs my face and gives me the best slobber kisses ever*

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

He is so cute Terra. I wish you guys were closer, he and Molly are so much alike you wouldn't believe it. They could just sit around being happy together. :) She is also the best eater, loves the tub, and I just stick her in bed at night with a binkie. How funny is that?

KellyAnne said...

Holy COW! He is so adorable. I can't believe all the things he can do-- it seems like Isaac just barely started doing some of those things. You guys must have so much fun at your house. :) I love your boys, and miss all of you!

Dean Spencer said...

I wish i could have been home this weekend to see you guys! it really is weird hearing about how you are home and i dont see you! oh well thanksgiving will come soon.

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe how much he is growing up either. What a doll! (can I say that about your boy?) It seems like just last week we were having your baby shower...

Delee said...

Sweet Sam Man! He's so handsome! I can't wait to see him!