Wednesday, October 3, 2007

May I Have This Dance?

7 comments:

Tina said...

That is so so funny! You two are fabulous dancers. What a hoot!!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Fabulous, simply fabulous! BTW, When was your hair like that? I really like it.

KellyAnne said...

WOW. LOVE it! I like your hair too by the way. So, I was just wondering what would happen if you switched your heads around...? haha

Delee said...

Check out the family blog.... thanks for the idea! You know how to do the coolest stuff!
And nice legs!

KellyAnne said...

So I just read Jeremy's "TAG" entry from your family blog. Very funny. A few things surprised me: that he never wears a bib, that he likes lemon bars, that he hasn't sold the Vespa yet, and that he couldn't come up with any bad habits. :) Ok not all these things SURPRISED me, I just thought they were funny.

Terra said...

So I didn't cut my hair---to make the heads I had to crop my hair off. It turned out better than I even tried to make it though.

Amy said...

Nice Dancing!!! I don't mean to be rude, but has anyone ever told you that you two are really big headed?? :)