I love reading everyone's posts about the funny things their kids say. Paul is so fun to talk to lately and his conversations sometimes crack us up. He often says, "This is taking forever" or other variations, and he says, "Isn't that interesting?" I finally got smart and wrote down the things he said the last few days so I would remember them to post. Here goes:
In the middle of family night: "Just let me speak."
"But how can I get in those branches if I'm not a monkey?"
Me: "Paul, it looks like the mountain is on fire over there."
Paul: "Oh! Let's call a superhero to save the day!"
"Girls don't have sticks. They have necklaces and dresses."
Paul: "Guess what I saw at the zoo?"
Me: "What?"
Paul: "An elephant. And I saw an elephant on my mission."
Me: "Oh, when did you go on a mission?"
Paul: "On Thursday. Wasn't that such a long time ago?"
"Mom, do superheroes wear their underwear inside their pants?"
8 comments:
Paul is so funny! I love his imagination! I can't wait to see you guys. It feels like forever since I've seen your boys.
Oh my gracious...that is so funny! A few days ago I started adding Brooklynisms to my blog....they say the funniest things!
So Terra, DO superheroes wear underwear under their pants? ;o) Thats a great one!
Your little boys are sure cute. I liked the Paulisms and all of the silly things that Sam does. Cute boys, cute boys.
I love the mission one. That just made me start laughing. What a cutie.
Oh my, he is something else! I loved the one when he said he was going on his mission to Washington. I never thought about super heroes underwear. But I think Marilyn's little Jace came out with his underwear over his superheroes costume! Must depend on what kind of hero you are! See you in a few DAYS!!!!!
Aw, what a funny guy! His mission WAS a long time ago! And so was Thursday! :)
I need to be better at writting down the cute and funny things my kids say. I always think I will remember them...but I don't.
Post a Comment