Here's my most FAQs, since I'm sure you're dying to know all the details about this pregnancy. :)
1. Baby is due September 30, which makes me 11 weeks along. (1/4 of the way done--is that all?)
2. Yes, I'm hoping for a girl, but who wouldn't want another one of my adorable boys too?
3. I have been sick. The evenings are the worst. I get really nauseous, a horrible headache and a funky taste in my mouth. Plus I'm super tired. Considering my other pregnancies (with Paul I threw up at least once every day for the first half and Sam I threw up most days and was horribly exhausted) this one's not that bad. Most days I don't throw up and manage to get some housework done and sneak a nap in occasionally.
4. Sam and Baby will be just over 2 1/2 years apart and Paul and Sam are just over 2 years apart.
5. Yes, it was planned. (I'm always taken aback by this question). We have yet to have a "surprise" pregnancy, although I did get pregnant sooner than I thought I would this time. I'll spare you the details.
6. Paul is really excited about the baby and is convinced it's a girl--without any influence from me. Sam is oblivious. If I ask him where Mommy's baby is he pretends to be a baby.
7. I've already gained 5 lbs. and I swear I'm showing. This was very alarming to me, but now I've decided to embrace it. After all, maybe I'm just carrying this one differently. Bring on the fatness! I think I have been trying to exercise and eat healthy, so there's not much more I can do. (Okay, no one actually asks me this, but since I'm sharing, I'll be through.)
So there you have it. Many thanks for all the congratulations!
10 comments:
Very exciting. Thanks for more details! Hope you feel better and get your energy (as much as possible with two kids) soon!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Thanks for the details. Good luck!
Hang in there - time does go fast. Can you have her early, like the 13th??!!
It seems like getting the sex you want is in the water right now (that statement sounds really funny if you don't know the context :) So many of my friends have ended up with the boy/girl they want, maybe it'll work out for you too. That is great this pregnancy hasn't been quite so bad sick wise. You are so skinny it probably doesn't take much for you to show...
Oh, we are so excited for you! I thought that I had left a comment congratulating you, but I guess I didn't publish it, sorry! You are such a wonderful mother--oh how fun to have another! Paul and Sam will such great brothers.
I am glad that you are feeling well enough, it is never fun to be sick. I hope that you continue to feel even better. Congratulations again, bella.
to every time there is a season.be greatful your young love dad
Oh Terra!!! That's so exciting!! congrats to you and jer and your boys! I hope it's a girl too! ;)
Your boys are sooo cute! So it wouldn't hurt to have more of them....hee hee! BUT you have been saving a dress for a cute girly!! That would be so fun!
Glad everything is going great!!! Can't wait to be an auntie again!!! :)
Terra! It is so fun to catch up with your family and see your baby boys...they are so cute together. I can't believe how big Paul is...I remember him as a newborn! Congrats on the pregnancy...I hope you have a girl too so that you are not that outnumbered. I am excited for you. I do love LA for now...it is a great place to live especially when you have small kids. The weather makes life easy, you can always get out and go somewhere. Are you living in Draper? What is you hubby doing right now? Keep in touch, love, Rach
I'm rooting for you to have this little one two days early. Just because I love ya and wish the best for you... Okay, that's my birthday! Maybe she really will be a girl if you have her on my birthday. That makes sense, right?
Post a Comment