Motherhood is a miracle. No doubt about it. Creating a little person inside of you is just amazing. Then there's all that goes with it...nausea, vomiting, exhaustion, soreness, moodiness, insomnia, lack of bladder control, heartburn, inability to put on socks or see feet. But at last the end comes--or really the beginning--and it's the hunger, the needles, the next level of exhaustion, and the pain, oh the pain! Then it's over and it all seems so trivial compared to that fuzzy, crying person (yes, an actual entire person!) that's just come out of you. Yet, it never ends. Because then it's the nursing, beyond the next level of exhaustion, more soreness, stretch marks, sagging, hormones, etc. On it goes. But the real miracle? Knowing all that it entails and wanting to do it all over again. That's the real miracle of motherhood.And in case you were wondering, yes, we're expecting!
20 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations! I just saw your facebook comment and then I came here. I'm so happy for you! This is such a sweet post. You're gonna have so much FUN! :) I'll say it again, hooray!
Apparently Dallin is really excited too. He is jumping up and down behind me saying, "yay, yay yay!!!" Funny kid.
I love the way you shared that! TRUE TRUE words! I totally agree! Somehow, we do it all over again! :)They are sooo worth it!
congrats! i love your post! i'm so excited for you! here's to a healthy baby! boy or girl!
Yippee, I love the announcement too...
Yay! How very exciting! Congratulations! We love you guys!
Congrats! That is very exciting! All of those things are true and some of them struck fear in me!?! Yikes!
Congrats Terra! Thanks for sharing the news. Your post brings back many memories!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling ok, and thanks for the note you gave me. That was sweet of you. We really need to get together soon.
congrats! Are you hoping for a little girl? When are you due?
Very exciting! Hope your family is good- what are your plans when Jeremy finishes his residency? Maybe we'll see you this summer sometime. Anyways, congrats and good luck with all of that pregnancy fun!
Yay! It's public knowledge! Can't wait to see you all in May. I'm so happy to have a date to look forward to. Haven't seen you pregnant for a long time! I'm sure baby _________Kathryn will be so happy to hear her Auntie Kathy's voice! love you Button!
You're so funny. I love that picture. Is that Paul's little hand? I can't remember. I'm so happy for you! And I'm really happy that it's you and not me... hee hee!
Congrats again!
Congrats! Just been through it all and I'm already saying it was worth it:-) Took me months and months to say that after Anna!
Congratulations to you and your family Terra.
Yea!! Congratulation!! That is so exciting. We are so happy for you.
Congrats!! good luck with the rest of the pregnancy:) Hope you are not sick:)
Yeah!!!! I hadn't heard, that's so cool. Congrats! When are you due, ect. Can't wait!!! Keep us posted.
So exciting! WHen are you due?
Congrats!! We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment