Sunday, September 13, 2009

Countdown Contest

Take a guess at when you think the baby's coming. Here's some helpful info:
The official due date is 9/30. At my last appointment (9/9) I was 80% effaced and dilated to 1.5 cm. With Paul I was induced the day after my due date and Sam came all on his own 4 days before my due date. Paul was born on a Saturday at 2:02 am. Sam was born on a Friday at 9:23 am.
Jeremy informs me that a prize will be awarded to the person with the closest guess (and it will be something good) since this is his idea.

23 comments:

tiff said...

I guess Tuesday the 29th at 9:14 am. Good luck these next few weeks.

Tyra said...

hmmmm.... I'm feeling lucky, so I'm gonna play!
September 23 at 6:59 am

Heidi said...

Hey I think October 1st at 3:03pm. Just a random guess. Hope all goes well.
-Heidi

Margaret said...

I predict Oct. 4th. It will be our 30th wedding anniversary and another great day for the family. Then I'll be there on Monday. Lets make it about me after you do all the pain and work. LOL

Natalie said...

I am going to guess Sept. 27th @ 4:40 pm.
Hope all is well and that you aren't too uncomfortable!

izzynjen said...

Terra, I'm going to guess early and be your friend :) September 21 at 11:16 a.m. Do you have a name yet for your little girl?? I can't wait to meet her!

Kim-the-girl said...

My guess is September 30 at 7:43 am. Can't wait to see her!

Carrie said...

How exciting! You're almost done!

How about the 28th at 11:47 pm?

Tina said...

I asked Brooklyn and she said tommorrow (Sept 15th) isnt that nice! She says at 7:30am. So you better be ready!
Love ya, let us know if you need anything!! Can't wait to see her!!

Trenda said...

Umm, Sept. 25th at 2:30pm. Hopefully your not overdue, that is not fun! Good luck with it all! :)

Barney Family Blog said...

Is it really that close. Time really flies. Although you are probably at the point wher you wish it would fly by a little faster!
My guess is Sept. 24th 7:43 am

Good Luck!! I am so excited for you!!

Debra said...

I'm guessing the 24th at 11:30am. Good luck!

Darlene said...

I have to guess Sept 19th at 11:30pm. I know it's an early date to guess... but it would be really cool if your Audrey was born on my Audrey's same b-day! Good luck and take care!

Cali said...

Yeah! It is so close! I guess September 25 at 9:00 AM. Good luck! Can't wait to "meet" her.

Megan said...

I'm guessing, September 26th BYU vs. Colorado St. at 11:47pm. Best of luck

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

Going to say Oct 2nd 1:45 a.m.

And we wish you luck and to have a safe and easy delivery :)

Amy said...

I think it will be the 30th so the baby can share with Brandon. Good luck and let us know when the buddle arrives.

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess 9/27 @ 4:00am.

Stacey said...

Sept. 28th @ 10:42 a.m.

Kara said...

I think it will be on Sept. 28th, at 9am. (My b-day!)

Delee said...

29th at 3:00am. That's one week away! :)

Petronella said...

I'll guess the 27th at 9:05 am. Good luck! I am excited for you and your family :)

Cam said...

September 29th, 11:41 a.m.
Good luck! Hope to see you again soon.