I have been thinking about you the last few days, wondering if you had the baby yet. Looks like you did. I am glad she is healthy and doing well. She is beautiful! :)
I can't wait to meet her! I think she looks like Paul... maybe it's just the red hair. :)I always wanted a little girl with red hair. I guess I'll settle for an adorable neice!
Yay! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog religiously for the last week or so waiting to hear when that baby would get here! I am so happy for you. I love girls. Enjoy! :)
17 comments:
So Sweet! Hooray for you guys!
Cute!!! Congrats you guys :)
What a little sweetheart! She is a doll! Congratulations!!!!
I have been thinking about you the last few days, wondering if you had the baby yet. Looks like you did. I am glad she is healthy and doing well. She is beautiful! :)
CONGRATS! WOW, one day overdue, huh? You are just going to love having a sweet little girl in the house!
What a cutie,she is beautiful. Congrats!!!
Congratulations. She is beautiful. I love her name!
Oh my goodness - she's beautiful! Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet her! I think she looks like Paul... maybe it's just the red hair. :)I always wanted a little girl with red hair. I guess I'll settle for an adorable neice!
She is beautiful!!! Little girls are so much fun!!! Enjoy!
Oh, she's beautiful! Auguri!
Yay, she's here! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
so sweet, congrats!!
Yay! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog religiously for the last week or so waiting to hear when that baby would get here! I am so happy for you. I love girls. Enjoy! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
and bows! BOWS! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! October is the best month.
She's adorable! Congratulations.
Post a Comment