





Sam turned 3 (free) yesterday! Now he thinks he gets extra treats and to go to preschool. He had a bubble gum birthday party and was spoiled with lots of great gifts: an Imaginext bat cave, batmobile, Geotrax airport, superhero action figures, Spike Jr. the dinosaur, a new big Tonka dump truck, and some clothes and cash. He started the day with balloons, streamers, presents and pancakes, then spent the afternoon at Classic Fun Center for bouncing, scooter riding, roller skating and arcade games. He ended the day with homemade mac and cheese and an early bedtime (no more naps). We love our Sam and can't imagine our family without his imagination and sweetness.
4 comments:
I love all those balloons on the table! Happy birthday, Sam!
Happy Birthday Sam! He did get some awesome gifts! We love our Batcave. That cake looks so fun and the balloons are every kid's dream come true!
I can't believe how much he looks like Paul! What handsome boys you have! It looks like you made his birthday special and fun. I haven't been to Classic in forever- I ought to take my girls, they'd probably have a blast.
How does Jeremy like his new job? Hope you're all doing great!
I love that cake! L would absolutely die to have a cake like that. Sam is definitely getting big.
Post a Comment