Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st day of Preschool

Ever since Sam turned 3 he's wanted to go to preschool. He missed the first week since we were on vacation, so today was his first day. He's in a morning class (with Miss Chris) two days a week. He had a great first day learning about farm animals and bringing Spike the dinosaur for show and tell. He said his favorite part was the Froot Loops because, he said, "I'm a fan of treats." He's ready to go with his new shoes and blue backpack:

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Sam is such a cute little guy! So glad you were able to stop and visit us. Do come again sometime!!

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe how grown up these big kids are getting! He looks so cute!

Blanchards said...

Hey you guys

It is Rachel, I just wanted to say hi...what a cute family you have! I remember when Ella and Paul were just babies. I can't believe how fast time goes. Tara, you look great after 3 kids, I am impressed. So fun to see all your pictures...glad you guys are doing well!