Last week I cut the boys' hair, bathed them all and got them dressed for a quick end of summer photo shoot. Unfortunately, Audrey was not happy about it. So it was only thanks to Photoshop that I got a couple decent shots of all the kids.

Paul has been hard to entertain this summer. He always wants a friend to play with or a project to work on (like building jet packs with milk jugs or race cars out of wood). Fortunately his friend Hunter lives two doors down and they play together all the time. (Hunter even has his own water jug to drink out of in our fridge). He's close to learning to read and is waiting for a loose tooth. He's a great helper and big brother.
Sam is becoming more independent and can dress himself and unbuckle his seat belt and is working on doing some chores. He's also learning to stand up for himself when playing with older kids. He is so imaginative and funny. He can totally entertain himself and play quietly with toys. He still likes to snuggle with us on occasion. He says "awesome" all the time. A cute Sam-quote: "I know every stuff, except dead guys."
Audrey is growing up way too fast. She likes to practice walking, but is too afraid to venture out on her own. She loves babies. We went to the toy store and were looking for birthday presents for some friends, so we turned down the girl aisle. Audrey exclaimed, "Oooo!" I gave her a baby to hold and she kissed it and held it until I had to put it back. She screamed and tried to climb out of the cart to get the baby back. I thought it was adorable! She carries her little doll of an American Girl doll from Aunt Kathy all around. She also loves to carry socks around, even in her mouth. She loves playing in the garbage, toilet and dishwasher. She's starting to leave trails of destruction wherever she goes. Good thing she's so darn cute.
3 comments:
Fabulous photos! And your kids are so grown up! Its amazing to me. They look so cute! We should definitely get together again someday... are you going to Academy with Jer?
Such cute kids! I had a hard time when my 1st went to kindergarten. School is so good for them in some ways, but in a lot of ways I didn't want to share them for so long. Next time you come to Rexburg let me know!
So adorable. I love the white against the green (and the red hair!).
Post a Comment