We've been busy, busy, busy making some home improvements. Since we're so undecided about buying a house, we adopted a "if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with" plan. Or something like that. Our landlord and lordess decided to put new carpet in throughout the whole basement (after a previous bad carpet install). I was not sad to see the old forest green carpet go out the door. We took the opportunity to extend the laminate floor into the dining area and paint the hall, office, boys' room and baby room. What an improvement! I also bought some new-to-us furniture and did a little re-decorating. I'm much more content to be home now and wait till we take the plunge into home ownership. Here's a bit of what we did (I didn't have time to edit pictures, so they are a little dark):
3 comments:
Wow! It looks great! I can't believe that is a basement appartment!
That is the nicest basement apartment I've ever seen.
You are awesome! Come decorate my place:-) Did you cover those couches or are they ones you bought?
Post a Comment