The upstairs bedrooms are small, so we put the boys' bunk beds back up. We haven't done much with their room, but they do plenty. Even though toys aren't stored there anymore, it's still always a mess.
We hope to get bunk beds for the girls room soon. I'm excited for them to have more space in their room. Decorating for the girls has always come easy to me. Elijah's room on the other hand I struggle with. Maybe I just need to give it more time and it will come together. I like the big letters you put on the wall next to the frames.
1 comment:
We hope to get bunk beds for the girls room soon. I'm excited for them to have more space in their room. Decorating for the girls has always come easy to me. Elijah's room on the other hand I struggle with. Maybe I just need to give it more time and it will come together. I like the big letters you put on the wall next to the frames.
Post a Comment