My baby girl is two! Audrey is a special part of our family. She is so observant and compassionate--always blessing people when they sneeze or asking if they are ok when they cough or patting them when they cry. She notices people and things and says "cute" often. She is always asking questions, especially "what?" She follows me around most days, doing whatever I'm doing. She keeps the boys in line and gives love to her daddy. She is like a little mommy and takes care of her babies including putting them to sleep, changing their clothes and diapers and feeding them. She loves babies! She loves to sing (Twinkle, Twinkle, Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam and Do as I'm Doing are her favorites) and dance (or try to jump and skip). She is very independent and often says, "No, I do it." She can undress herself and tries to get dressed as well. She hates babysitters and getting her hair done. She can count to 10 with some help. She loves shoes and purses. She could swing in a swing all day long. She is super funny and tells knock knock jokes. She especially loves to be admired.
A funny Audrey story:
She came downstairs where we were watching TV and stood in front of Jeremy with her "sneaky" look on her face (she likes to use the bar stools to climb and sneak treats and hide). Jeremy noticed her odd behavior and asked if she needed to go potty. "No, Mommy did," she said because I had just taken her. I looked her up and down and couldn't see any signs of treat eating (she's a messy little eater). She came over to me and said (with a smile), "Binky. Pocket." And pointed to her pocket. Sticking out was her binky which she's only supposed to have at bedtime. We laughed so hard at her attempts to sneak and hide her bink.
Audrey is our silly, sweet, beautiful girl.




I took a bunch of pictures of the kids yesterday while the weather was still warm and got this "glamour shot" of Audrey. I totally makes me laugh and think of Napoleon Dynamite Glamour Shots by Deb.

5 comments:
That is so funny that it reminds you of that! We joke about that all the time!
Oh my goodness she is so cute! And what a funny little sneak! Hard to believe she's 2 already. But what a charmer she is.
I'm thinking something billowy as well! But she really is darling.
It is my personal opinion that you and Jeremy need to repopulate the earth with more beautiful babies. Your babies are so stunning! My opinion is worth what you paid for it, but it still stands.
She is absolutely positively darling!
Oh how I love that wonderful little girl! She is such a delight to all of us. If I can't see her in person, it's wonderful to atleast see this. Thanks for sharing.
She is such a beautiful,happy, wonderful little girl! If I can't see her each week in person, I appreciate this a lot more. thanks
Post a Comment