Audrey turned two! And I wish she hadn't. She's growing up too fast and it's always shocking when that darling, sweet one-year-old becomes a still-darling-but-not-so-sweet-two-year-old.
But there are fun things about two year olds too. Audrey was excited about her birthday--which was so cute. She loved being sung to and the balloons were a big hit as well. She woke up and opened her presents and then we put a candle in her waffle with special syrup at breakfast. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, besides me stressing out about getting everything done and watching conference. She fed bitty baby and changed her clothes (especially her shoes) all day. On Sunday we had Jeremy's family over for dinner and then more family/friends over for cupcakes. Audrey blew out the match while I was lighting her candles and then blew out the candles when we started singing. Besides the tantrum about eating her cupcake she was adorable with her new princess cape and shiny Sunday shoes that she insisted on wearing. We love our little birthday girl!




5 comments:
Wow, I haven't seen pictures of Audrey in awhile- she is looking so grown up with all that cute hair! The birthday celebration looks cute and fun- you're such a great mom, your kids are certainly lucky!
Holy smokes! She is growing up fast! You always do such a great job making your kids special day special.
Happy Birthday Audrey!!!! I love the bitty babies! Meg plays with a few that are her sisters, but I think Santa might be bringing her her own this year!!
I can't believe how much "older" Audrey looks just since we saw her in August! Such a sweet little girl, and a wonderful mommy to make her birthday special for her. :)
What a lovely lovely lady. She is such an adorable version of some very beautiful boys. They are beautiful darn-it. Your kids wittow cheeks and sweet big eyes melt my wittow harwt.
Post a Comment