Our Sam-man turned 5! His birthday day was pretty low key--waffles, presents. out to dinner. Then on Saturday we had his buddies over for a Super Mario Pizza Party and then family over later for cake and ice cream. It was a fun day.

Sam has made great friends in our new neighborhood and often has fun playdates: Paul, Elijiah, Gavin, Enoch, Sam, Payton, Jameson (missing: Ainsley)




I had great intentions of making a Super Mario cake, but two parties in one day left little time for that. His cake doesn't look great, but it tasted delicious.
Sam is such a happy kid. He is kind, thoughtful and generous. He'd give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it. He is often leaving notes that say, "I
love u Dad form Sam." Or drawing pictures of them holding hands. It is well-known that he loves me one hundred and Dad one hundred thousand. He is still very imaginative and seems to always have a story in his head. He is super funny and loves to laugh. His laugh is even funny. He is becoming a great reader and writer too. He's excited to start Kindergarten. He has a great Spanish accent which he practices at Spanish preschool. He loves watching shows--of any kind--and would probably sit in front of the TV all day if I let him. He is our great inventor and likes to build with legos or the erector set. He loves super heroes. He doesn't like change. He'd be happy with frosted flakes for breakfast, pb&j for lunch and pasta for dinner every day. He'd also prefer to stay in his pjs all day too. He wants to be a Daddy and a spy when he grows up.

Maybe he's such a Daddy's boy because he looks so much like him.
4 comments:
WOW. That resemblance is uncanny!!! What a sweet boy.
Howly cow they really do look like each other. Impressive. I want to be a spy when I grow up too.
He really is a wonderful boy!!
Haha I love the pictures! Happy Birthday Sam Man!
Post a Comment