Probably my biggest objection to not finding out the gender of the baby was how to decorate a nursery. I'm silly like that. I had decided to do a white nursery and found some lovely inspiration online. But then it evolved into beige when I found a cute bedding set on ebay for a great price. It came together so cute and I had fun doing it even though as Paul said it was "too early."So, early or not, here's the neutral nursery:
4 comments:
It looks great! Of course, it does, you're you. :)
oh, I like it! Do you have a name picked out for either gender that starts with an "A"?
It is really cute.You always do a great job decorating.
When are you going to come over and help me decorate? We've been here 2 years and our house still lacks personality.
The nursery is darling.
Post a Comment