Monday, June 4, 2012

Movin' Down

In anticipation of the new baby, we moved the boys' room downstairs. We planned to wait until after school was out, but they requested to move last weekend. So, why not? I was a little nervous about not being all on the same floor at night, but they love the extra space. Here's some pics (for my sister) and I'm glad I took them when I did because they are already in destruction mode. Serenity now!!



This was an empty room/play space so we left the basketball hoops up.
No one felt like patching walls.

I'm jealous of their walk-in closet.

Here's a collage on canvas I made for them. It turned out awesome, but the picture did not. The words say: "Faithful...Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...Imagination is more important than knowledge...What lies before us and what lies behind us are nothing to what lies within us...The future is bought with the present...warrior...courageous." The pictures are scripture heroes with old map paper in the background.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Looks great!

Delee said...

It looks great! I was wondering how you positioned their beds. I want to copy your collage and I can't wait to see it in person. One more month!