I hated Halloween this year. It seemed to be filled with tantrums abut candy and whining about costumes. My prevailing thought about the whole experience--my children are so spoiled! We ended buying their candy with a toy. And then the next day when playing with the new toy has worn off, they decided they wanted a refund. At least the candy is gone. My attitude about the holiday not so much.
The weather was fantastic--75 degrees! They were all much more cooperative for the ward party and had make-up on and all that, but I didn't get a picture. Paul was a ninja, but left half his costume at school and so wore last year's for trick-or-treating. Sam was a vampire, Audrey a pink princess and Aaron a teddy bear. Oh and snails ate our dinner. Yum.
I hope your Halloween was happier!
1 comment:
Ugh. I totally relate!!! But your dinner is AMAZING!!! I have to save this idea for next year.
Post a Comment