All my siblings were there as well, except my youngest brother Carl who is on a mission in Brazil. If you look closely you can play Where's Elder Spencer in the pictures.
We had a great time and the kids were great little travelers for the 14 hour drive there and back. Of course there was lots of food, games, and wrestling. And as always, I wished we lived closer.
Sam and Jaxson playing Hedbands. It ended up with them giving each other very obvious clues about their cards and then getting so excited when they guessed right.
Piling on Uncle Dean
My parents have 8 grandkids (4 of which are mine!) and Audrey and Ehlana are the only girls.
Turkey Bowl aka reliving the glory days!
Aaron gets to meet everyone.
Thanksgiving kids table with Mackenzie.
Jakob and Preston are the closest in age. They were so cute playing together. I even caught them in the toilet water. One is such a fun age. Next year Aaron will be toddling after them.
We really are always eating.
Audrey spent plenty of time mothering her younger cousins.
Aaron and Papa
The whole gang caroling.
















2 comments:
Oh that looks awesome!!! I miss my family. Maybe one day we'll live close enough to make a quick trip for Thanksgiving! (Isn't it funny how perspective changes everything?)
I feel horrible! I told myself the week before Thanksgiving that I was going to drop by your parent's house and see everyone who was there, and I totally forgot! Grrr... Looks like you all had a wonderful time together. Maybe when Carl gets home, everyone will be here again, and we'll see each other then. :)
Post a Comment