Today is Jeremy's birthday--29! So I thought I'd write what I love about Jer.1. Jeremy is a fabulous Dad--he's very involved with caring for the boys.
2. He is a wonderful husband.
3. Jeremy is my best friend.
4. He is really funny--I love that he makes me laugh.
5. He is super smart--he takes his education very seriously.
6. He loves asking lots of questions about everything.
7. He reads boring books--like biographies and finance books.
8. Jer has lots of hobbies and loves to learn new things.
9. He is a sports enthusiast. (Go Cubs!)
10. Jer seriously wishes he could have stayed 10 years old his whole life.
11. Jeremy loves to make up new games to play.
12. He also loves to play boring games--Boggle, Scrabble, Jeopardy.
13. Jer is VERY loyal.
14. He values honesty and sincerity.
15. Jer loves to be different and go against the crowd.
16. Jeremy loves to eat and is especially fond of my cooking, even possessive of it. :)
17. Jer doesn't care what other people think.
18. He is very sentimental.
19. Jer is not into fashion. (Ok, so maybe I don't love this one.)
20. He is a great provider for his family.
21. Jer is highly respected by his peers.
22. He is helpful.
23. Jer likes to figure out how to fix things.
24. He is family-oriented.
25. He hates the hiccups, the Yankees, and chocolate.
26. He is modest and doesn't like if I brag about him.
27. Jer likes to sit in the bathroom for long periods of time.
28. Jer hates baby-talk, which is probably why Paul has such a great vocabulary.
29. He loves me!
1 comment:
This "Jer" character seems like a yahoo!
Post a Comment