Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th!



We had a wonderful time at Seaside with my family on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday was a beautiful day--the most perfect west coast beach day I've ever experienced. Sam LOVED the sand and Paul actually liked the water too this time. Wednesday was windy so it made the beach cold, but we spent a little time there and also hit the town for a parade, a ride on a carousal and train, shopping, ice cream cones, and pedaling a 6 passenger bike. The beach was packed with people digging fire pits and lighting fireworks. Paul had fun with pop-its and sparklers. Sam was very excited by all the noise and lights. We only wish we could have stayed longer!

3 comments:

Delee said...

Way cute, Ter! I'm glad you had fun!

Aubrey said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous. :) I wish my family was closer!!

Tina said...

the background for my blog is from shabbytulips.blogspot.com
They had way cute backgrounds.....too many to choose from.
Tina