Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Moments That Make It All Worth It...

Here's to those times when all the sleepless nights, potty accidents, crying, whining, tantrums, blow-out diapers, spilled food, thrown food, spit-up, etc. are forgotten and motherhood is the greatest job in the world:
1. Paul puts his little arm around my neck at bedtime and says, "Mommy, I don't want you to leave."
2. I un-swaddle Sam to wake him up; he stretches, opens his eyes and gives me the biggest toothless smile as soon as he sees me.
3. We sit down to eat and Paul says, "Thanks for making my dinner, Mommy."
4. Paul comes running to give me butterfly and Eskimo kisses.
5. Sam laughs (a haha with squeals mixed in) when I tickle him and coos when I say "Mama."
Cheers!

2 comments:

Delee said...

You're a great mom, Terra! Keep it up I know it's not easy having two boys but hang in there! We miss having you here!
Love you, Mom & Delee

Aubrey said...

I love those moments too.. And it is amazing how those few tiny moments really do make everything else worth it!!